Monday 25 April 2011

Find: The Body Shop Sandalwood Perfume Oil

Drool. Swoon. Love! This perfume oil is my perfect scent. You know when you find something that feels like it's made for you - my major (anthropology), my coat (classic beige trench with faux-tortoiseshell buttons from Old Navy) - and this is one of those for me. It's discontinued in Canada, so I save it now for special occasions, but because it is concentrated and you need so little, it has lasted beautifully. Luckily, Peter and I are making a trip down to New York in May, so I will hopefully restock (and buy forty-five of them if possible). If you are lucky enough to catch this scent, you'll be hooked.

2 comments:

  1. Unfortunately, it has been discontinued totally in the UK too .. along with all their perfume oils! I am devastated !! Heartbroken .. !! Along with my best friend in the States too. :(

    It is for sale on ebay - but is being snapped up and the prices are just silly !! I have emailed the Bodyshop and added my complaint to what I hope is a growing list of others !!!

    *sigh* what ARE we going to do ?? lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it turns out the fragrance is discontinued in the states, they just haven't updated their site! Wah waaaah.

    I wonder if they'll bring it back sometime? I hope they don't reformulate it, it's so perfect as it is. Devastated and heartbroken are perfect descriptors for me too, Susan! I guess us sandalwood-philes are going to have to stick together and fight for our beloved product!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...