Sunday 24 April 2011

Grape Earrings

Typically, my favourite style of earring comes in the shape of a bunch of grapes. It may have something to do with my love of all things Grecian, but who knows. When I like a kind of earring, or amass a couple pairs, I start scouting for them... this is my grape earring collection:

My first pair (the gateway pair, if you will)

Fusing punk and Grecian, an unlikely but fantastic coupling

Big ole grapes

Giant chrome danglers


These ones have little leaves at the top!

Because no earring collection is complete without black and gold grape earrings, I guess

These shoulder-grazers came in as donations to the Jewellery for Japan fundraiser sale I co-organized recently - they may be one of my top ten pairs of all time. Just have to find a time to, you know, wear them.

My grape earrings mixing in with my pearl clusters and other vintage clip-ons.

All of these are vintage or second-hand - keep an eye out next time you're perusing earrings at a flea market or thrift store and think of me! :)

- Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...