Sunday 21 October 2012

What I Wore - Lazy/Busy Sunday

I love having Sundays off, especially when Peter and I can spend them together being both lazy and active. Lazy in the attitude, but active in the getting out and doing fun weekend stuff. Brunch, going to the beach (sea glass!), driving to Summerside, curry dinner with the family, all fun for a beautiful fall day like today. It's been so mild and lovely lately, perfect for a fisherman's sweater, dark jeans and brown leather!

+ Vintage royal-blue-and-gold scarf
                                    + Thrifted men's slouchy tan L.L. Bean fisherman's sweater
 + Old Navy Rock Star jeans in Ruby
    + Vintage men's brown leather loafers
                                     + Vintage blue-and-green marquis-cut gem clip-on earrings




Normally I do a black-liquid-liner cat-eye, but
today I did smudged brown all over. Weird.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...